ADS

Health and life

 

    What makes you say you’re a rational person and not a crazy one? Something’s quite wrong with you. In this way, you are controlled by what you see in the outer world of society and how people treat you, tend to me and treat you, relate to you, etc. I have a paradoxical view of life as it is, and how it works, and what people tend to do to each other. You have a temptation, and soon you could be blinded by it. People often try to control you and what you want as that which is what makes you a human. My wish is this: to become completely aware of your true nature and cause, act on it, etc. Then you won’t feel your needs or wants as your instincts to feel things based on the rate of your thoughts and feelings. You are working within your limits, and will not be limited by any doubts and desires you have.



Life is a competition that goes on, as one individual is trying to get what he/she deserves, and one does not want to wait for this to happen, therefore has to be fighting the other people who are determined to get that too, for their own reasons. But I think we need to step back and realize it is also about self-development: self-concept and self-education. I have a gap in self-education where I think that everything I have ever done until now, is a failure, and I start to blame everyone else (my family or family friends). If you hear me talk like this, please do not worry, I just am trying to own up to things that I have been doing, and eventually, I will be able to come to life somewhere else, something that will have its own reasons, its own points of view, etc. and my ego gives my reason: “If I am starting to believe a certain way and how I feel, I just must believe and live that way”. Nowadays people are living “close to their own limits”, so they are not exposed to different cultures, languages, and environments. This leads to difficulties relating with others and having just a few friends in your circle if even that number is sufficient.

When you close your mind to the other people with whom you live, you widen your mind towards the other ones who try to close their minds to others. I am not saying you have to accept the views of other people because it is the nature of human being’s intelligence to think, but being knowledgeable about yourself and the types of people whom you will be sitting with if you start practicing the Buddhist teaching, can help one grasp to the reality and not try to be in control over it. You are not living the perfect life. You have a lot of day-to-day worries and wishes; you need to see yourself in the mirror with your surroundings. It is not like you are in the rest of the world. You are experiencing something new and trying to see things as they really are.

I have come to have the belief that we have to get rid of the ego and play around with our thoughts in order to connect ourselves to true nature. Knowing this way I will become one of the best, respected by others for myself. And in addition, I will be aware of my rights and what I deserve. (I just want to know what the id is in our brain, that is what truly makes me my identity! And why my ego wants me so much to be something that I am not. ) If someone comes to me and I didn’t think of anyone else in my presence, I have to ask why did this happen? And the clue is this: I am dependent on the person, or the people around me, and I can’t see myself and myself through the light. If I allow this to happen, my mind and my inner being are blinded by other people, ideologies, societal conditions, etc. If you think this is crazy, maybe you need to start doing the first thing, mind your head and see things as they are. In that way, you will open yourself up to reality.

Comments

Post a Comment

please do not enter any sampling in the comment box

Popular Posts